Lawn Care Saginaw, MI
Professional Lawn Care Saginaw, MI
We specialize in keeping your lawn areas looking beautiful.
When you see a beautiful lawn in your neighborhood it’s usually not because of some freak accident. The most beautiful lawns in your neighborhood are the result of a good quality lawn installation followed up by proper care and regular maintenance. Choosing the right team of professionals to maintain and care for your lawn is the difference between a lawn that looks amazing versus a lawn that makes your property stand out for all the wrong reasons.
Why Are You Looking For A Professional Lawn Care Company?
- Your lawn areas look horrible and you’re ready to change that!
- You receive poor service from your existing lawn care provider?
- Are you unsure how to properly care for your lawn?
- You just don’t have the time to care for your lawn on your own?
- You don’t want to buy and store all of the equipment?
- You have a high visibility property and curb appeal is important to you?
Bruns Landscaping is a landscaping contractor based out of Saginaw, MI and serving Saginaw Township, Shields, Zilwaukee, and Bridgeport. We specialize in providing regular and professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Using professional grade equipment and our knowledge of what to do and when, our lawn care crews can keep your lawn areas looking beautiful, lush, and green. Every lawn we care for is different and we can custom tailor our lawn care solutions to meet the needs of your specific property.
Regular Lawn Care Maintenance Includes
- Regular Lawn Mowing (weekly/bi-weekly)
- Lawn Aeration (1-2 times annually)
- Lawn Edging (for a nice clean edge)
- Trimming of Hedges, Shrubs and Bushes
- Brush Clearing and Removal
- Seasonal Yard Clean Ups
- Leaf Clean Up And Removal
- Gardening Services Are Also Available
Comprehensive Lawn Care Programs
No matter the size of your property, preserving its curbside appeal can be a challenge. Don’t avoid it because you don’t have the time and know-how in proper lawn care strategies. Schedule an appointment with us, and our experts will make sure that your lawn receives the proper care and maintenance it deserves.
Aeration and Overseeding
Aeration involves mechanically removing plugs of soil to manage soil thatch and enhance the air and water circulation of your lawn. It minimizes soil compaction which improves turf density. Once the soil is aerated and primed for seeding, we can spread high-quality grass seed throughout the entire lawn.
How Our Lawn Care Packages Work
Your lawn care needs are going to be unique for your property. Our goal is to provide the most complete lawn care services for our customers so their property can stand out for all of the right reasons. If you’re ready to turn over your lawn care needs to a team of professionals we’ll be able to help you regardless of whether you own a residential property or a very visible commercial property.
Our initial consultation will cover everything in detail so we can move forward with a solid plan.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements and make any necessary suggestions.
- We will view your property/grounds and determine the scope of work.
- We will take any measurements to help aid us in our estimate.
- We will provide you with a written estimate for your lawn care.
- Our team will show up on the scheduled day(s) (weather permitting) and maintain your lawn as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained lawn and landscape that will look clean and very well cared for.
In order to provide you with an accurate estimate we’ll need to visit your property and discuss your lawn care vision for your property. The final cost of our lawn care service will be determined by the size of your property, the nature of the services we’re performing for your specific lawn and how frequently they will be required.
If you’d like to get an estimate for regular lawn care services on your property please give us a call 989-482-4618 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.